Continued Focus for 2016-17
The 2016-17 LCAP will continue to focus on the following 6 Goals that are the basis of our school's Mission and Vision:
Goal 1. Provide a Comprehensive Education with Academic Rigor: Creating a High Performing Culture that Equips Students to Reach Personal and Academic Potential
Goal 2. Safe and Supportive Environment: Develop and Sustain a Safe and Supportive Environment that Promotes Good Citizenship and a Healthy Lifestyle
Goal 3. 21st Century Technology: Modernize and Systematically Integrate Technology into Helix Culture
Goal 4. Expanded School: Expand opportunities for student learning
Goal 5. Close the Achievement Gap Through Effective Collaboration and Innovative Practice
Goal 6. Parent and Community Integration: Develop Parent and Community Partnerships that Establish Helix as a Community Center
- 2016-2017 LCAP/LCFF Funding Document
- LIVE Document for Fiscal Tracking of Actions/Services
- 2015-2016 LCFF Funding Snapshot
- Provided by California Department of Education (CDE) a comparative look at funding Helix, Grossmont District and State Data
- LCFF Funding Snapshot provides a summary of the main components of LCFF Transition funding.
- 2015-2016 LCFF State Priorities Report
- Provided by CDE a comparative look at Helix, Grossmont District and State Data
- The LCFF State Priorities Snapshot graphically displays data required for the local control and accountability plan (LCAP) relating to implementation of state priorities in the areas of Student Achievement, Student Engagement and School Climate.
- 2016-17 LCFF Evaluation Rubric
- The State Board of Education (SBE) continued review of the Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Evaluation Rubrics, as well as providing a first glimpse of the rubric prototype.
- Approved in September 2016